If you have a goal to become a homeowner, you wont want to miss the NeighborhoodLIFT event, sponsored by Wells Fargo in collaboration with local non-profit organizations.
At the event, you can find out if you qualify for the down payment assistance program and reserve your funds for 60 days -even if you havent yet found a property. To date, about $27 million in down payment assistance funds have been reserved for prospective buyers.
- At the event: Apply for the NeighborhoodLIFT down payment assistance program, available for a limited time to those who purchase a home in the City of Jacksonville.
- Find out if you're ready to buy a home: Meet one-on-one with professionals to understand the home financing options that may be available.
- Prepare for sustainable homeonwership: Learn more about finding and financing a home and managing the financial responsiblities of homeownership at Wells Fargo's video homebuyer education center.
- Picture yourself at home: View our listings to preview the features and prices of area homes for sale
- See for Yourself: Board a neighborhood home tour bus for a free ride to and from homes you'd like to see first-hand.